2 cups washed and drained rice .
1/2 onion .
1 clove garlic.
3 1/2 cups chicken broth or water
1 red tomatoes or 2 tablespoons tomato puree.
Half a can of peas with carrots and corn .
2 tablespoons corn oil.
Fry the rice in oil until golden brown over medium heat if it makes you that much oil is sácaselo .
2. Blend the onion , garlic and tomatoes and add to rice cast .
3.Ponle water or broth boil and when boiling ponle bájale seasoning and minimum temperature and cover
4. Cover the pot but before ponle corn , carrots and peas and cook the rice at low heat for 15 0 20 minutes or until done .
5. If you are missing add water or broth 1/2 cup plus .
6. When cooked and let cool slightly
8. serve and accompany with banana slices